- Executive Director of Americans for Tax Fairness
- Con to the question "Does Lowering the Federal Corporate Income Tax Rate Create Jobs?"
“[L]owering corporate taxes won’t prompt firms to create American jobs. Instead, we need to close a major tax loophole that actually creates an incentive for multinationals to shift jobs offshore, even as it substantially lowers taxes for them.”
“Corporate Welfare Won’t Create Jobs,” New York Times, Dec. 12, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director and Co-Founder, Americans for Tax Fairness, Jan. 2012-present
- Principal, Frank Clemente Consulting, Aug. 2008-Apr. 2013
- Campaign Manager, Strengthen Social Security Campaign, June 2010-Dec. 2011
- Issue Campaigns Director, Change to Win Labor Federation, Mar. 2006-July 2007
- Director, Public Citizen’s Congress Watch, Dec. 1996-Mar. 2006
- Senior Policy Advisor, US House Committee on Government Operations, Mar. 1989-Jan. 1995
- Issues Director, Jesse Jackson’s US presidential campaign, Feb. 1987-Nov. 1988
- BSW, Social Work, State University of New York at Albany, 1977
- Attended University of Vermont
- None Found
- None Found
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Does Lowering the Federal Corporate Income Tax Rate Create Jobs?